individual video-meetings available
I am a trained Gestalt therapist (IGG Berlin) and practitioner for psychotherapy. I am spezialised in Gestalt body work therapy , trauma therapy and in couples therapy.
I have state approval for the practice of medicine according to the HPG of psychotherapy since 2011.
I have a 48h cancellation policy. If you don`t cancel your appointment with me at least
48 hours in advance I charge the full fee.
Each individual session in Gestalt therapy usually lasts 50 min, I am also open for other agreements.
We will agree on my fee in the first meeting.
Each session couples therapy -(couple to couple) with two therapists, actually only live – usually lasts 75 min.
We will agree on our fee in the first meeting.
In Germany Gestalt therapy is not covered by the standard state health insurance. Sometimes international health insurances accept my invoices and give you refund.
If you are privately insured, your insurance company may cover (some of) the costs for Gestalt therapy.
Couples therapy in Germany is not covered by any health insurance.
Please make sure BEFORE you arrange an initial meeting with me if you can afford private pay or if your health insurance covers the costs of a Gestalt therapist/ Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie.
Benefits for direct-payers of Gestalt therapy:
- Start immediately: Therapy spot or counceling without waiting time and without time-consuming application process.
- Keep your privacy: No entry in the medical records of the health insurance company or any other insurance and administration – very important f.ex. if you want to take out a disability or life insurance policy.
- You have the choice: Choose the therapist, who fits to you and your needs.
- You controll: You decide how long you want to come for therapy, as long as wanted, not any longer than necessary.
- Individuality: The therapy sessions can be designed creatively and closely related to your individual needs. We are not tied to the directive procedures of health insurance companies.
- Psychotherapy without stereotyped thinking: Works in accordance with the health insurance catalog ICD 10 are omitted, categories of “sick” and “healthy” do not matter.